As we physically gather together, in order to keep safe social distancing we need to limit the number of people attending our in-person service to 40 people. If you tried to sign up but we are already full, please email Mary (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will make sure you are signed up for our next in-person service. RSVP will be open the Monday before every service.
Thank you for being patient with us as we navigate these awkward and challenging times and do our best to provide a safe space for us to gather together. Here is what to expect if you join us in-person for our Sunday Service.
1. Please RSVP on the link above. We will have a 40 person capacity limit.
2. We will be wearing a mask during the whole duration of the service.
3. We will be practicing social distancing throughout the service
4. If you have any signs of sickness, we ask that you remain at home and join us online. (And reach out to us if you need any assistance.)
5. When you arrive, please check in outside and then wait to be ushered into the building. At the end of the service, you will be excused by row to exit the building. (We are hoping to reduce congestion at the back of the sanctuary and our exits)
6. Please keep all family members with you during the service.
If you have any questions: email@example.com